Sunday, December 9, 2007

Learn 23 1/2 things

I think this was a wonderful program and a fun way to develop professionally. I learned a lot of things that I didn't know before and I believe that I now can speak about many issues that revolve around web 2.0. Over all the program was very well laid out with very good examples, resources and exercises to reinforce the concepts that were being introduced. My favorite discovery was FlickR and favorite exercise the Rollya Assignment. Yes, if there is another discovery program like this in the future I definitely will want to participate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.